|Location||Guangzhou, China||Date Posted||May 13, 2015||Specialism||
Pharmaceutical & Medical
Role Profile -医疗器械售后维修（英文口语）
- Responsible for on-site and repair center activities such as installation, implementation, maintenance and repair of company solutions which may include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems.
- Installs and optimizes hardware /software /network products and configurations at customer sites. Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems. Communicate regularly with Service Manager, Sales Manager and Application Specialist. Complete service report and briefs customer on service performed.
- Perform quarterly, or as requested trunk stock inventory.
- Provide input to managers and product specialists regarding the performance of instruments. Provide input to sales regarding any positive or negative input from customers such as competitive instruments, issues with product, etc.
- Be able to travel overnight 4 out of 5 nights or as needed to meet the workload.
- University or colleague degree with related major;
- Capability to read, write and speak in English;
- Over 3 year related working experience in life science, clinical, IVD or Pharmaceutical business.
- Must be proficient in electromechanical, pneumatic and fluidic systems. Must have experience with IT systems including operating system, servers, LAN, WLAN, and computer hardware such as component boards and other peripherals.