|Location||Beijing, China||Date Posted||November 22, 2018||Specialism||
1. Conduct product demonstration in conjunction with our sales team.
2. Provide post-demonstration reports to the customer.
3. Write applications note in the relevant XRF & XRD market.
4. Work with sales and product management on any XRF & XRD application issue.
5. Be the technical reference on XRF & XRD equipment configuration.
1. BA or BS degree in Chemistry, Geology or Physics; strong preference for Geology background with Master degree
2. A At least 3+ years of experience with instrumental analytical analysis techniques, with a strong experience for XRF or XRD is necessary.
3. Excellent reporting and writing skills in English.
4. Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Strong polished presentation and product training skills.
7. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
8. Ability to present information and data through live, web or telephone communication venues
9. Proven customer dedication.
10. Fully committed, involved and result oriented