|Location||Beijing, China||Date Posted||July 29, 2015||Specialism||
Sales & Marketing
1. Analysis, Design and Development Learning solutions.
Proactively work with sales force.
Identify training needs using appropriate methodology.
Design and develop learning and training programs.
Develop and compile training manuals and other training materials.
Plan training courses to meet needs.
Organize timetable and attendance.
2, Training Program Delivery , Evaluation and Follow-up.
Delivery training course.
Develop tools to evaluate training different levels.
Develop useful tools and techniques to measure follow-up behavior change and competencylevel.
Observe and analyze sales performance in the field.
Provide feedback and coaching to sales force as required.
3, Continuously Learning and Development.
Proactively seek learning opportunities on the job.
Proactively seek feedback from peers and other department colleagues to identify update date & training-related competencies.
Drive towards organization training vision.
4, Administration and reporting.
Supervision sales training logistics.
Prepare monthly reports on training activities.
Record training activities.
• College Degree or above, majoring in clinical medicine or stomatology.
• At least 5 years ethical sales experience including 2 years training experience, leadership experience is preferred .
• Multinational companies working experience will be preferable, Dental industry or medical device company is high proority.
• product knowledge, certain knowledge of Dental clinical , implant relevant knowledge is high priority..
• Good communication skills and responsibility.
• Strong learning ability and teamwork spirit.
• Project management experience.