|Location||Shanghai, China||Date Posted||May 13, 2015||Specialism||
Role Profile -人力资源专员
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support in Employee onboarding, off boarding process and logistics, coordinate with IT and admin department to ensure employee on boarding/off boarding process be conducted smooth
- Update and conduct induction programs for new employees as required
- Support HRM to optimize the HR management system and maintain HR policies and procedures.
- Support to ensure all employee programs are in compliance with labor law.
- Liaise with internal and external legal bodies for advice and clarification.
- Maintain staff information records and personnel documents, including attendance record.
- Assist with the recruitment process, liaise with line management and external agencies, prepare online advertising for position vacancies
- Liaise with outsource company with relation to new employee details, terminations and interpretation of Payroll/social insurance rules.
- Assist HRM in employment contracts management, including preparation, renewal and contract archive.
- Maintain or ensure the maintenance of up-to-date position descriptions are kept for all positions
- May need to counsel employees on problems affecting work performance. s
- Assist with employee satisfaction survey rollout
- Assist line managers with performance management and assessment
- Assist on visa application as well for invitation letters，dispatch letters，work certification for staff, internal and external visitors.
- Provide professional HR support to Expatriate, in terms of coordination of assignment IN/OUT process, execution of Country/Company relevant policies and regulations, and daily operation support.
- Organize the logistics of a variety of regular and ad-hoc company level meetings
- Support in the HR/Office budget management; conduct cost analysis and vendor sourcing and negotiation
- Lead in office expansion project
- Complete other assignments from Office/HR manager and HR projects in region.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Highly Organized
- Takes initiative
- Results oriented
- Good Communicator
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Task-oriented-Quick to respond
- Data analysis skills
- Expert in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and overall computer and computer organizational skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree (Human Resource, or Business Management is preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in HR generalist or specialist roles
- Fluent in English
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
The normal work hours and days assigned to this position are: Mon-Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- 人力资源专员-医疗 posted over 8 years ago.