|Location||Shijiazhuang/Ji'nan, China||Date Posted||July 31, 2015||Specialism||
Pharmaceutical & Medical
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Diagnostic Account Executive (DAE) is responsible for effectively communicating and selling the benefits of the Thin Prep Pap Test and adjunctive testing, and the Thin Prep Imaging System, HPV products to clinicians in an assigned geographic territory. Additionally, the DAE provides educational support to OB/GYNs and other clinical professionals in the office and hospital setting as well as strategic business planning and development for primary and secondary product lines. This position requires regular travel within assigned territory and some potential overnight travel.
As Key Account Manager, you will provide oversight responsibility in the assigned geography. The assigned geography is Beijing. You will be the driver behind creating the essential duties and infrastructure to manage this business. You will be responsible for budgeting and monitoring financial performance for the region. You will put forward a strategic vision for the business and lead the implementation of any efficiency improvement projects for the business. 主要负责北京的销售，并推进核心业务的有效开展。 主要负责区域预算和销售任务的完成，实现区域市场推广目标。
Principle Duties and Responsibilities 主要职责:
Sales, Marketing, and Operations Management. Lead marketing and customer outreach efforts that strengthen the Hologic brand and product lines while building important relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and government officials. 推动区域市场活动，并建立和维护专家和政府关系。
Participate in product development/new product launch. 参与新产品推广活动。
Program Management and Strategic Vision. Provide oversight and management of multiple initiatives by establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently in identifying issues, adjusting priorities, establishing management routines, tracking progress and leveraging resources.把握销售工作的进程，推动销售目标的有效执行。
Implement near and long term strategic and tactical plans for the business that will result in achievement of business goals while strengthening the organization. 完成区域的战略发展计划
Financial Management 财务管理
Achieve sales, manage operating expense targets完成销售目标，高效运用管理费用。
Understand and analyze business & finance data (e.g., volume trends, returns on investment, and plan vs. actuals, volume and rate variance analysis) and the ability to understand the relationship among various data.理解并分析业务和财务相关数据（例如销量趋向、投资回报、计划与达成、销售量和比率差异分析）。
Prepare annual budgets, budget controls, and budget variances for the efficient management of the business.完成年度预算、预算管控和预算差异管理。
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the basic knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Demonstrated track record of success and sales accomplishments
• Ability to sell in a consultative manner such that the customer need is discovered and addressed in an individualized clinical and data-driven manner
• Strong persuasiveness and influence skills required
• Ability to understand and articulate complex scientific literature and use extensive and complex clinical data as a key factor in the sales process.
• Familiarity with clinical and economic outcome data, reimbursement, and managed care policies and procedures
• Bachelor or above of Medical Science
• Candidate must have a minimum of 5-8 years sales experience
• Medical background/sales experience, laboratory experience, and/or managed care knowledge desirable
• Business-to-business experience highly desire
• Proven experience in growing business with demonstrated accomplishments in maintaining existing customer contracts and establishing new business opportunities increasing market share and growth.
• Demonstrated strategic, conceptual and analytical skills, including solid understanding of relevant sales and marketing campaigns. 良好的营销战略和分析技能。
• Familiar with the procedures of the Department of Pathology and Department of gynecology and obstetrics 熟悉病理科、妇产科等相关科室；
• Collect marketing information and make analysis, make and develop regional sales strategy有较强的市场分析能力，有效制定并执行区域销售策略；
• Multi-national company experience with specific experience working for/or with US based companies is preferred. 跨国公司或总部在美国的公司的工作经验优先考虑。
• Proven experience managing customer/government relations. 成熟的客户和政府关系管理经验。
• Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively interact at all levels within the company.优秀的沟通技巧和能力。
- 诊断销售主管/销售代表 posted over 7 years ago.
- 诊断销售主管/销售代表 posted over 7 years ago.