|Location||Shanghai, China||Date Posted||June 12, 2015||Specialism||
Sales & Marketing
- Lead, coach and develop team with direct responsibility for the managing logistics processes; order rescheduling, reverse logistics, DEFOA processing and delivery management to trade, service, and internal customers for the LC-China operation in China
- Lead and champion continuous process improvement/transformation projects, working in teams across the AsiaPacific region or globally
- Order forecasting, planning and tracking
- Track On-Time delivery performance and Defective-On-Arrival performance
- Functions as the OFS focal point in interactions with Customer Operations Center organization
- Drives revenue maximization, working closely with Customer Operations and factories
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain. 9+ years of relevant experience, and 3+ years in a managerial role.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and develop employees
- Strong project management skills
- Fluent in English, demonstrated effectiveness with interpersonal skills, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong logistics and supply chain knowledge with excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge in business finance/analysis
- Order Management Manager posted over 8 years ago.