|Location||Beijing / Shanghai, China||Date Posted||July 6, 2015||Specialism||
Pharmaceutical & Medical
Summary of position:
To manage the Franchise or MPG(main product group) products. Develop and implement key marketing plan and work closely with sales team to achieve the assigned product sales target and profit target.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Develop product strategy/marketing plan
- Develop clear product strategy/marketing plan to drive profitable growth through product/clinical education penetration
- Develop new product launch plan, innovations and clinical education program plan.
- Propose product importation, launch, positioning, market segmentation, pricing and promotion plans.
- Align product/marketing plan with sales force.
Execute product/marketing plan:
- Implement the clinical education program plan, seminars and coordinate with dental expert for new technology and new product test, writing thesis and clinical research projects etc.
- Responsible for product leaflet & Catalog design, printing and sample application.
- Organize and coordinate dental industry promotion activity, including product launch and exhibitions etc.
- Build up rapport with local dental expert, key customers and relevant government parties
- Produce monthly product/marketing activity report
Field sales support & operations:
- Provide product KEY selling points as per Dentsply product feature and benefits to sales team and assist sales force develop customized and effective marketing strategy in their assigned territory.
- Interact with Asia regional marketing team, Franchise and overseas manufacturers for product communication and coordination. Collaborate with Regulatory Affairs, Sales, Logistics, Customer Service and Finance team for product communications.
- Actively participate quarterly review meeting and annual budget process.
Communicate with sales, operation, GM, RA, SC and manufacturers in time to decide the criteria of renewal of registration certificate as well as arrangement of order and inventory.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree, stomatology major is preferred; MBA is preferred
- Minimum 5 years sales and marketing experience in medical device or pharmaceutical or relevant industry, dental products experience preferred.
- Finance Knowledge & Marketing Knowledge
- Communication Skill & Logical Thinking
- Analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Branding and project management knowledge
- Demonstrated ability in new product launch
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Middle level proficiency in English Speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Frequent travel required